If you or someone you know are ever in need of service on any electronic device that you may own, or appliance, and the store where you purchased from tells you that Elwin is the only repair shop closest to you, TRY YOUR HARDEST to persuade them to point you in a different direction.This company by far has the worst communication skills of ANY customer service, inadequate service techs(in home), and a parts dept.

who never can seem to get any parts needed for any repairs. I remember the last time checking on my television I spoke to woman named Jen. I'm sorry, but what a ditz! I explained my situation and AFTER listening to what I said, she then explains that she answered the phone by an accident!

Who says that! She couldnt give me an update even though im sure she had a computer right in front of her.

I then remained on hold for an annoying 7mins before someone even picked up!My television is still not fixed and im very adamant to never involve myself or anyone I know with this company ever again.

Had an Experience with Elwin Electronics?

Comments